Bill Tilghman & the Outlaws
In Bill Tilghman and the Outlaws, two very different worlds of Hollywood and the Old West clash, often with amusing consequences. Written by Dan Searles, this light-hearted western is now in production.
Principal Photography Begins
After three days of shooting in Westminster and Friendships Heights, Maryland, the cast and crew have moved to the Western town in Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, for another two weeks of filming.
More News from Bill Tilghman
- Day Two Shoot for Bill Tilghman is Complete
- Take a Bird’s Eye Look at our Western Town
- Johnny Crawford Joins First Day of Filming
- Special Edition Interview with Johnny Crawford
- Bill Tilghman and the Outlaws Now in Pre-Production